Skip to Content

Looking for a way to connect wireless head phones to a LG 50UH5530.

do not see an audio OUT connection on the TV, like I have on Two other LG tv's I have. How can I connect a wireless headset (Bluetooth, etc) to this unit. 

Looking for a way to connect wireless head phones to a LG 50UH5530.

GeeGee
Posted on 2018-12-21 18:54:52 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
do not see an audio OUT connection on the TV, like I have on Two other LG tv's I have. How can I connect a wireless headset (Bluetooth, etc) to this unit. 
Tagged:

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Looking for a way to connect wireless head phones to a LG 50UH5530.

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-12-21 21:04:35 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Hello @Gee

The LG 50UH5530 does not support Bluetooth connections. The only audio output that this unit supports is through optical. You can use a third party optical to bluetooth adapter, but please keep in mind that this is not officially recommended by LG.

Respectfully,

-Ahmed
  • Reply Title Icon

GeeGee Member
    Posted on 2018-12-22 22:14:59 Vote Up0Vote Down
    How does an "optical to Bluetooth adapter" connect to the TV unit? I am not technical savvy and need details. All I see on the unit are HDMI connections(3), component color coded(5) and a USB port. Any recommendations on an adapter?   Thanks....  
  • Reply Title Icon

AhmedLGAhmedLG Member
    Posted on 2018-12-26 15:21:31 Vote Up0Vote Down
    For the 50UH5530 the port should located at the following:

I can not officially recommend a bluetooth adapter unfortunately. If you go on amazon.com and simply search optical to bluetooth, you will be able to identify something that meets your needs.

Respectfully,

-Ahmed