Skip to Content

UNABLE TO BRING UP SPEAKER SETUP ON LHT734 HOME THEATER

Center speaker has nothing coming from it.  I've checked the connections and that is all ok.  Tried for several hours unsuccessfully to bring up speaker setup.  I have an LG 55LB5900 TV which is connected to a Fire Stick.  I tried opening the speaker setup by going to the HDMI 2 (because the Fire Stick is on the HDMI 1) and I tried opening the speaker setup on just the TV Settings; neither was successful.  I know its possible, because I set it up when I first purchased the home theater and just a couple of months ago.  Anyway, I just wanted to check to see what the volume setting is on the center speaker.

UNABLE TO BRING UP SPEAKER SETUP ON LHT734 HOME THEATER

Posted on 2018-12-28 06:15:31 Home Theater Systems Vote Up0Vote Down
Center speaker has nothing coming from it.  I've checked the connections and that is all ok.  Tried for several hours unsuccessfully to bring up speaker setup.  I have an LG 55LB5900 TV which is connected to a Fire Stick.  I tried opening the speaker setup by going to the HDMI 2 (because the Fire Stick is on the HDMI 1) and I tried opening the speaker setup on just the TV Settings; neither was successful.  I know its possible, because I set it up when I first purchased the home theater and just a couple of months ago.  Anyway, I just wanted to check to see what the volume setting is on the center speaker.

On page 14 of the owners' manual it said just press enter, I've pressed enter but nothing.  I disconnected the Fire Stick and tried - nothing.  I've unplugged everything and then turned everything back on - nothing.  

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: UNABLE TO BRING UP SPEAKER SETUP ON LHT734 HOME THEATER

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-02-27 19:50:50 Vote Up0Vote Down
    MGERDAU, do you get the a menu on the screen or a no signal message? Are the other speakers playing sound?  

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!