Skip to Content

TV Picture Settings and Optimization

Here's some helpful info for getting the picture on your TV just how you want it! TV Picture Quality and Optimization

TV Picture Settings and Optimization

Posted on 2017-09-26 19:56:35 TVs Vote Up0Vote Down

Here's some helpful info for getting the picture on your TV just how you want it!

TV Picture Quality and Optimization

You can troubleshoot any picture quality issues you might be having, or check out the FAQs & Settings for helpful hints!

Tagged:

3 REPLIES

• Reply Title Icon

RE: TV Picture Settings and Optimization

Gary1951Gary1951 Member
    Posted on 2017-12-09 22:27:16 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have an OLED 55" UHD 4K tv and have been having issues with the tv blinking on and off. I have heard other owners are having this issue. I have changed HDMI cables to 3 different ones and still have issues. I am watching through my Apple TV 4K latest version. Also with new update it allows you to match input and output to what ever you are streaming. I thought this update would correct the blinking issues but it hasn't. Anyone have some ideas on this problem that seems on the LG is having a problem with. My son has a Vizio and doesn't have this problem.
  • Reply Title Icon

jumanjitx1jumanjitx1 Member
    Posted on 2018-02-17 04:45:50 edited February 2018 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have an OLED55B6P.  I noticed that my Picture Mode Setting for Live TV has been set to "Smart Mode" ON.  I am unable to turn it to OFF.  I cannot change Picture Modes with this setting on.  Please advise if a firmware update caused this to no longer work.  I used to be able to adjust as needed.
  • Reply Title Icon

Rcarolla1Rcarolla1 Member
    Posted on 2018-03-29 17:52:30 Vote Up2Vote Down
    I just purchased a LG60SJ8000 tv.  I am trying to find the perfect picture settings. Any suugestions.
    dalechorney