Skip to Content

Combo DRy Cycle stopps/ timer flips to 3 min from 3.5 hours

I was noticing my laundry coming out sort of still moist for last few weeks, and may be the "End" misic was on sooner than I expected from the timer.

Combo DRy Cycle stopps/ timer flips to 3 min from 3.5 hours

Posted on 2019-01-11 22:53:00 Washer Dryer Combos Vote Up0Vote Down
I was noticing my laundry coming out sort of still moist for last few weeks, and may be the "End" misic was on sooner than I expected from the timer.
Yesterday, wen I did "norma; Wash, and set Dry cycle "More", then it started drying cycle, and I verified the remaining timer= 3:45, then when I check it in 15 min, it was suddenly only 3 min, and it "Ended".
I left the laundry in the machine, and started drain and spin function so that I can get to the dry cycle again. WM3477HW has no Dry only.It started the dry cycle with 2.45 hours, and it "ended" after 1 hour 20 min.
I let it finish cooling cycle, and the laundry was still half moist. Especially cotton ones.
Is the timer broken> are there any way to correct the timing finction?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Combo DRy Cycle stopps/ timer flips to 3 min from 3.5 hours

Posted on 2019-01-27 00:13:11 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I am having the exact same problem. Some threads say lint on sensors, pump not discharging correctly, cold water supply blocked. I have checked these but not sure how to get at all the sensors. I found no buildup of lint anywhere. Anybody have an answer please?