Skip to Content

Camera Lag on LG Stylo 4+

I was loyal and using a Samsung phone, it was phenomenal but it got old, my camera got scratched and it kinda became useless for recording and publishing videos, I post videos on Tik Tok & I bought the phone because Byte is coming out this Spring and when I record it's delayed, choppy or just laggy in general...

Camera Lag on LG Stylo 4+

Posted on 2019-01-15 03:59:13 AT&T Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
I was loyal and using a Samsung phone, it was phenomenal but it got old, my camera got scratched and it kinda became useless for recording and publishing videos, I post videos on Tik Tok & I bought the phone because Byte is coming out this Spring and when I record it's delayed, choppy or just laggy in general... it's worse when I try to record directly on Tik Tok but it also does it on the default camera which I need to be able to record from these applications and recording on the default camera application doesn't work for what I need especially when it lags also. Any suggestions I can get to resolve my problem with the camera lagging? I close applications I'm not using when recording and I deleted a couple of apps but I still have a ton of free space on my phone (it did this when I had NOTHING on my phone too)
Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Camera Lag on LG Stylo 4+

passionfly1passionfly1 Member
    Posted on 2019-01-30 23:54:12 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Its not the phone its the shoddy software coding that is not taking advantage of the phones hardware correctly. I bet dollars to donuts that the software developer needs to get contacted and told there is a problem with this App so they can fix it. List exactly what your doing and where the delay is at.

Even taping maybe a short video and linking the video when you send your concern to the software developer. I am postitive its a software issue (90% sure) and a 10% poossibility it may be bad hardware. Good luck!