Skip to Content

Notification Sound when Phone Call Ends

My wife and I both just purchased LG V40 ThinQ phones and on both phones when you end a phone call you hear the notification sound.

LG’s Community Forum is getting better! Over the next few days you may see and experience inaccessibility or changes to the forum as we conduct required maintenance and make functional improvements.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. As always, thank you for choosing LG!

Notification Sound when Phone Call Ends

Posted on 2019-01-20 02:30:47 T-Mobile Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
My wife and I both just purchased LG V40 ThinQ phones and on both phones when you end a phone call you hear the notification sound. We do not want to hear the sound when ending the call but I cannot find on the phone or manual how to stop the sound. We want to hear it for notifications just not when ending a call. Would appreciate if someone knows how to silence for this situation. Thanks

1 REPLIES

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Notification Sound when Phone Call Ends

clarktccclarktcc Member
    Posted on 2019-01-21 02:24:28 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I found out why this was happening and now fixed. An app Hiya we use for call screening and blocking was emitting the notification sound. Put app notification on silent and no sound after ending phone call.