Skip to Content

Not showing desktop or any picture on screen other than monitor settings - LG 27UD68-W 27-Inch 4K

Good morning everyone I have a question/problem with my LG 27UD68-W 27-Inch 4K I purchased about a year and half ago and it has worked perfectly but yesterday morning I had to shut down my computer and unplug everything because I was having the room painted so I needed to move some furniture and such and last night when I hooked everything back up and turned on my desktop I am not getting any picture on the monitor other than the "Monitor Settings" I have it connected to my computer using an HDMI cable and I have tried two different HDMI ports and nothing is working.

Not showing desktop or any picture on screen other than monitor settings - LG 27UD68-W 27-Inch 4K

Posted on 2019-01-22 14:57:03 4K / 5K Monitors Vote Up0Vote Down
Good morning everyone

I have a question/problem with my LG 27UD68-W 27-Inch 4K I purchased about a year and half ago and it has worked perfectly but yesterday morning I had to shut down my computer and unplug everything because I was having the room painted so I needed to move some furniture and such and last night when I hooked everything back up and turned on my desktop I am not getting any picture on the monitor other than the "Monitor Settings" I have it connected to my computer using an HDMI cable and I have tried two different HDMI ports and nothing is working. Has anyone had this issue and/or have any idea what could be wrong and what to try to do to fix it?

Thank you so much in advance!!!

Be the first person to comment here!

This discussion has been closed.