Skip to Content

G7 Thinq 'No Voice Service' / 'No Data Service' notifications?

Apologies if this has been asked before, but:

LG’s Community Forum is getting better! Over the next few days you may see and experience inaccessibility or changes to the forum as we conduct required maintenance and make functional improvements.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. As always, thank you for choosing LG!

G7 Thinq 'No Voice Service' / 'No Data Service' notifications?

Posted on 2019-01-29 03:44:05 T-Mobile Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Apologies if this has been asked before, but:
Has there ever been a sensible answer to turning off the annoying 'No Voice Service' / 'No Data Service' notifications? 
We live out in the sticks and T-mobile has the best signal out here but still I get these notifications every 5 - 10 minutes, I have searched hi and lo on the net but cannot find an answer anywhere, any one have any ideas ?

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: G7 Thinq 'No Voice Service' / 'No Data Service' notifications?

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-02-01 21:27:42 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    Buzz_B, that message is defaulted into the device and can only be deactivated if the unit is placed in airplane mode, which will not allow you to get any notifications at all.
    Buzz_B

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

RE: G7 Thinq 'No Voice Service' / 'No Data Service' notifications?

Buzz_BBuzz_B Member
    Posted on 2019-02-17 23:32:38 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks for the reply, but it is far from useful, what fool decided that you should not be able to turn this off, certainly makes me consider buying an alternative to LG when I next change my phone, it really is that irritating