Skip to Content

WIFI disconect

I bought the cell phone in June 2018. One day I woke up and the wifi stopped working. The cell phone said hardweare fails.

WIFI disconect

Posted on 2019-02-08 21:23:22 G6 Vote Up0Vote Down
I bought the cell phone in June 2018. One day I woke up and the wifi stopped working. The cell phone said hardweare fails. But LG technical service told me that it is irreparable, the technician of lg told me that it was a cell phone problem, but that LG's policy was not to repair the equipment that has a scratch or a minimum mark. That is, I have a cell phone that I am paying and nobody takes charge of the problem. Regrettable LG response and after sales service. Not to mention that they did not even see the cell phone they did not analyze the reason for the failure, they just blame me. I understand that they did not become millionaires substituting cell phone, on the contrary, but this attitude is really reprehensible. I have to travel and I need a cell phone to work, for which I refuse to buy another when it stopped working alone. In networks you can clearly notice that the G6 has problems like many others in the same range, which stop working alone. But LG continues to blame the customer. For something samsung, Iphone and Huawei are what they are. Thank you Gastón Urbanowicz, Argentina, Buenos Aires.
Tagged:

Be the first person to comment here!