Skip to Content

windows 10 doesn't recognize my LG Phoenix 3, cannot export photos

Up until very recently I was able to use a usb data cord to connect my LG Phoenix 3 cell phone to my windows 10 laptop and upload my photos to my laptop.  I …

windows 10 doesn't recognize my LG Phoenix 3, cannot export photos

Posted on 2019-02-14 19:48:45 AT&T Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Up until very recently I was able to use a usb data cord to connect my LG Phoenix 3 cell phone to my windows 10 laptop and upload my photos to my laptop.  I can no longer do that.  My cord works and all three usb ports work with other devices.  I have a sound on my laptop that alerts me when I plug in something to the usb ports.  When I plug in my phone no sound, not showing up in my device list, not in File Explorer, nothing.  It does charge from the laptop, but that's it.  I've use two other usb data cords that I know works.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled the LG Mobile Driver 4.04, that didn't help.  I even checked Device Manager under USB to see if my phone has a "not recognized" message, but nothing but my root USB is showing (and I absolutely know that works because my usb printer and wireless mouse work).  I am desperate to get my pics off of my phone since it's becoming full and I have a big major event in April I want to take pictures of.  Also, I can't seem to make an SD card work with the phone either.  I'm hoping their is a phone setting I'm missing (OS has been updated to M15020n), I've checked my laptop for everything that could possibly stop my phone from being connected to it.  PLEASE HELP!!!

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: windows 10 doesn't recognize my LG Phoenix 3, cannot export photos

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-03-29 21:06:25 Vote Up0Vote Down

lynellephi, has the USB options on the Phoenix been set to MTP?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!