Skip to Content

Unable to change voicemail number on V30+ H932and WiFi calling error

Hi, I hae an unlocked LG V30+ H932 which was originally a T-Mobile phone.  Fully factory unlocked and IMEI checked with T-Mobile as no issues.  I am with a different carrier and phone works perfectly except for two issues.  The Voivemail number is set to 123 and the option to change it is not present.  It is greyed out and locked both under Voice Mail settings and in the Speed Dial preset for Voice Mail at #1.

Unable to change voicemail number on V30+ H932and WiFi calling error

Posted on 2019-02-15 17:14:49 T-Mobile Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi, I hae an unlocked LG V30+ H932 which was originally a T-Mobile phone.  Fully factory unlocked and IMEI checked with T-Mobile as no issues.  I am with a different carrier and phone works perfectly except for two issues.  The Voivemail number is set to 123 and the option to change it is not present.  It is greyed out and locked both under Voice Mail settings and in the Speed Dial preset for Voice Mail at #1.

Second issue is a constant error message comes up when I turn on WiFi calling:  Error ER05 "Invalid SIM Card"

I have asked T-Mobile to help but to say that attempts to explain the problems and get them resolved have been unsuccessful would be polite.  Can anyone help??   Thanks
Tagged:

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Unable to change voicemail number on V30+ H932and WiFi calling error

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-02-15 21:39:46 edited February 2019 Vote Up5Vote Down
    inertia, Anytime the device is unlocked, we cannot guarantee that all the features will work.  Since it was altered (different than what it was designed)  - Some features may not work. That's why the device works fine for TMUS.
    inertia

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

inertiainertia Member
    Posted on 2019-02-16 18:27:29 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks for response and understand that.  Is there any way to resolve the issues?
  • Reply Title Icon

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-02-19 14:59:59 Vote Up0Vote Down
    inertia, I know you have tried already, with no success, but this would be something that the carrier would need to resolve.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!