Skip to Content

LG V10 Android 7.0 Bluetooth conflict

Recently, the phone has been difficult to connect to my normal Bluetooth devices -- watch, car, headphones.  Now it will not connect at all.  I've discovered the phone shows TWO system applications for Bluetooth -- one is version 7.0, the other is version 5.30.36.  I cannot "Force Stop" or disable either.  All Bluetooth devices show as "MISC" in the Bluetooth settings, and it appears there are double the number of devices listed -- perhaps because both applications are active?  The phone will not recognize any devices, returning the error:

LG V10 Android 7.0 Bluetooth conflict

Posted on 2017-12-14 17:32:52 Cell Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Recently, the phone has been difficult to connect to my normal Bluetooth devices -- watch, car, headphones.  Now it will not connect at all.  I've discovered the phone shows TWO system applications for Bluetooth -- one is version 7.0, the other is version 5.30.36.  I cannot "Force Stop" or disable either.  All Bluetooth devices show as "MISC" in the Bluetooth settings, and it appears there are double the number of devices listed -- perhaps because both applications are active?  The phone will not recognize any devices, returning the error: "Cannot pair with null".  Thoughts? V10 is running Android 7.0 kernel version 3.10.84.  I have no updates available according to the update manager.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG V10 Android 7.0 Bluetooth conflict

stf7stf7 Power User
    Posted on 2017-12-16 18:09:23 Vote Up0Vote Down
    How about doing a Google search for V10 System Cache Clear, and trying that from the recovery/boot menu? This would not be the same as an Application Cache Clear which you'd do from Settings...

If that doesn't work, I'd back up my important content to a PC, and perform a Factory Device Reset (FDR).

Hope that helps.