Skip to Content

Vpn

Yes can someone please guide me through how to install a VPN on my Stylo 2.

Vpn

Posted on 2017-12-15 06:20:35 Mobile Vote Up0Vote Down
Yes can someone please guide me through how to install a VPN on my Stylo 2. There's no instructions there's no how to use there is nothing not in the manual  not in the phone It just has add a new VPN and when I click on it to add one it says create the VPN name then All the different configuration fields and proxies and ports and all that that I need to put in there and I have no idea what I'm doing with it can someone please help me out thank you and merry Christmas
Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Vpn

KidDave70KidDave70 Member
    Posted on 2018-03-03 01:12:59 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I just called LG support and they said they don't recommend using LG VPN or MetroPCS Which is my provider. MetroPCS has a basic version and LG has six different certificates to install I asked him which one was the most secure and accessible to people I want on my network. Still no answer so I figured I'd check here first before I search the internet right now I'm secure using the pre-installed bloatware Lookout but I only have 6 days left on the full version trial. Guess I didn't help you out that much cuz I'm still trying to figure it out. I am a PC Tech and I know you'll need the IP address, Gateway and Mac address to put in there. If you go to about phone in the settings it will tell you all the information there.