Skip to Content

Temporary white lines when turning on 49UK6300PVB

I bought that tv 5 days ago... Everything is working fine but i see that thin white lines shown in that picture when turning on. ..

Temporary white lines when turning on 49UK6300PVB

Posted on 2019-03-24 18:06:14 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I bought that tv 5 days ago... Everything is working fine but i see that thin white lines shown in that picture when turning on. .. It takes 10 to 60 seconds to disappear. 
That matter happens one or two times per day. 
Any feedback ? Is that a problem or what. ? Thanks to advise 

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Temporary white lines when turning on 49UK6300PVB

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-03-26 14:48:20 Vote Up5Vote Down
    Elghondaly, If this is from an external device connected via HDMI, I would recommend changing the HDMI port to see if it continues. If it happens across multiple inputs, the problem may be related to that device. If you do not see it on the new HDMI it can indicate a failure in that port and service will be required. Have you seen the lines on any of the internal apps? 
    Elghondaly

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

ElghondalyElghondaly Member
    Posted on 2019-03-26 15:13:36 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @JamalofLG : thanks for reply.... Please note that lines mostly appear when i turn on the tv after long time of idle time (i.e. After long time of not using it and whatever the working app is internal stalite or ps4 ) then after a minute or so it disappear and all apps are working fine.
    Is that have a relation with low weather temperature ? As i read something about a Flickr that may appear if the surface is cool... Thanks to advise 

• Reply Title Icon

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-03-26 15:23:19 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Elghondaly, Since this is made for use in South Africa, I will have to direct you over to LG South Africa for further assistance. This can be a normal occurence but it would be best to reach out to them to be sure. Please see https://www.lg.com/za/support/contact/chat-email/email for further assistance. 

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!