Skip to Content

LG 86UK6570AUA Setup w/Arris Model CM820A modem, Archer A2300 router and Roku Ultra

Attempting to configure 86UK6570AUA with Arris Model CM820A modem, Tp-link/Archer A2300 router and a Roku Ultra.  Currently I have a Ethernet connection from the Arris modem to the Archer router along with two other Ethernet connections from the router.

LG 86UK6570AUA Setup w/Arris Model CM820A modem, Archer A2300 router and Roku Ultra

Posted on 2019-03-27 12:55:40 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
Attempting to configure 86UK6570AUA with Arris Model CM820A modem, Tp-link/Archer A2300 router and a Roku Ultra.  Currently I have a Ethernet connection from the Arris modem to the Archer router along with two other Ethernet connections from the router. One Ethernet connection from the router goes to the Roku Ultra and the other to the LAN connection on the back of the TV.  The only HDMI connection I have is from the Roku Ultra to HDMI 1 on the TV. Currently the only thing I have configured in the device setup menu is under a streaming box.  It represents the Roku Ultra connected via HDMI 1. 
  Does the Arris CM820A fall into the set top box category? If so how do I configure it on the TV when the only output is Ethernet which I connect to the internet input Ethernet connection on the A2300 router? 
  Thank you in advance for your help with this. 

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG 86UK6570AUA Setup w/Arris Model CM820A modem, Archer A2300 router and Roku Ultra

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-03-29 15:04:10 Vote Up0Vote Down
    UgashikBob, it would not be possible to configure the ARRIS modem to be controlled from the TV. It will need to be connected to the TV via HDMI or A/V.  

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!