Skip to Content

LDF5545 replace drain hose

I can't find anything about this on the internet, everything points to older models. My hose has a kink in it and needs replacing.

LDF5545 replace drain hose

Posted on 2019-04-02 20:34:14 Dishwashers Vote Up0Vote Down
I can't find anything about this on the internet, everything points to older models.

My hose has a kink in it and needs replacing.

I have the replacement hose and can see exactly where it needs to go, but for the life of me I can't fond a way to take off the white plastic panel where it is located. I seems to be popped on, as there are no screws, but I don't want to break it. It's held on somehow via the drain on the inside.

This shows that the left side hose is the one to be replaced - in order to get enough leverage and room the white panel above it needs to be removed.

This is the white panel. It's held on by the circular part in the middle. I assume the tabs are there to pull it off, nit I don't want to force anything.

Here is what's attached inside to the white panel. I can't see a way to unscrew, and again don't want to pry it off if that's not the correct way to remove it.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LDF5545 replace drain hose

Posted on 2019-04-03 17:16:43 Vote Up5Vote Down
    skippyscage, The cap on the inside of the dishwasher where the water comes into the tub has to be unscrewed to release the white box from the tank. The hose pulls out from the white box and is usually difficult to remove.
    skippyscage

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

skippyscageskippyscage Member
    Posted on 2019-04-05 01:44:52 Vote Up0Vote Down
    great thanks!
  • Reply Title Icon

texgolfcontexgolfcon Member
    Posted on 2019-11-16 23:54:07 Vote Up0Vote Down
    To add some clarification.  The picture skippyscage took of the inside is the "cap" Jamal speaks of.  Turn it approximately 1/4 turn counterclockwise.  The white box comes off easily and the drain hose can be accessed.