Skip to Content

Apps keep closing after a factory reset.

Heya, I factory reset my LG K20 Plus earlier today because of performance issues, after I had reinstalled my apps, google, the T-Mobile app, and messaging keep closing constantly.

Apps keep closing after a factory reset.

Posted on 2019-04-07 00:03:36 T-Mobile Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Heya, I factory reset my LG K20 Plus earlier today because of performance issues, after I had reinstalled my apps, google, the T-Mobile app, and messaging keep closing constantly. I'm certain an app I've installed isn't the cause of the problem, I've uninstalled the updates from the T-Mobile app and reinstalled them, which didn't work. I've also logged out of my Google account and attempted to sign back in, but it wouldn't work, only resulting in a mostly black screen. I would really appreciate your help, thanks.

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Apps keep closing after a factory reset.

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-04-11 19:15:44 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Dugas54, does any message or pop up displays when the apps close?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

TCanalesTCanales Member
    Posted on 2019-05-26 22:47:30 Vote Up0Vote Down
    So the original post writer has not came back to comment,but I would like an answer to the same question please.Yes when the apps crash an error message comes up saying such & such app has crashed. Every app crashes. What can I do? I have called MetroPCS &went through all the troubleshooting processes & nothing has worked.

• Reply Title Icon

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-05-30 16:40:33 Vote Up0Vote Down
    TCanales, How long after the apps are launched do they crash?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!