Skip to Content

Bluetooth headphones

I have connected my Bose bluetooth headphones to my TV. It searched and found the headphones but they do not work.

Bluetooth headphones

I have connected my Bose bluetooth headphones to my TV. It searched and found the headphones but they do not work. I tried turning the unit off and on again but still not working. Any other trouble shooting tips I can try?

Best Answer

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Bluetooth headphones

Posted on 2019-04-08 14:22:12 Vote Up5Vote Down
    Mauskateer, the Bose headset does not use an adapter does it? If it doesnt, try these steps:

1) Ensure the volume is turned up on the TV. 
    2) Try connecting the Bose headphones to your mobile device or tablet to see if you get volume there. If it works on the other device, disconnect the headset from the TV and add it to the trash can in the TV settings under LG Sound Sync (Bluetooth).
    3)Reconnect it to the TV again under the Settings > Sound > Sound Out > LG Sound Sync (Bluetooth).

If still no sound, it could possibly be a compatibilty problem. 
    Mauskateer

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

Mikeman74Mikeman74 Member
    Posted on 2019-07-04 15:40:11 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Ear buds do NOT sync up with TV. The show up on the List of devices but never sync up. The update software button for the TV is on so that has been working. The TV is less than 6 months old and the ear buds I got a week ago and I have tried several times during the week to get these to work with the TV. They sync up easily with my Android phone and my tablet but NOT the TV.
  • Reply Title Icon

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-05 15:36:33 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Mikeman74, what's the model number to the TV and to the headphones?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!