Skip to Content

Windows 10 extremly slow after Monitor Lg Ips 24mk430h-b Driver installation.

Hi there, Well, few days ago I installed my new LG monitor, then I installed On Screen Control downloaded from LG official page.

Windows 10 extremly slow after Monitor Lg Ips 24mk430h-b Driver installation.

Posted on 2019-04-11 16:21:10 Monitors Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi there,

Well, few days ago I installed my new LG monitor, then I installed On Screen Control downloaded from LG official page. Unfortunately, after reboot my computer its becomes really slow on startup. I have a SSD so the computer used to take less than a minute starting up but after this driver installation it takes more about ten minutes.

I uninstalled One Screen but the problem was not solved, Then I have reinstalled Windows 10 and the problem persists.

Do you know any idea of what could be happening?

One other thing is related on the computer behavior when you restart it or shutdown it. If I reboot my computer it becomes really not workable, the screen freezes, mouse takes to much time to go from point A to point B, it takes to much time opening apps like Opera, File Explorer. On the other hand, If I shutdown my computer and then start it up it works without problems. I have run chkdsk and DiskCheckup tool but none of them have seen errors.

Thanks and best regards.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Windows 10 extremly slow after Monitor Lg Ips 24mk430h-b Driver installation.

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-05-07 19:34:03 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Danil2308, are you running any programs in the background? What is the model number to you computer?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!