Skip to Content

LG-K550 or LG Stylo 2 Plus....?

Hello, I need to know as soon as possible from an LG Mobile Device expert:

LG-K550 or LG Stylo 2 Plus....?

Posted on 2019-04-23 06:52:21 T-Mobile Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Hello, I need to know as soon as possible from an LG Mobile Device expert: Does LG still provide support for LG Stylo 2 Plus devices w/T-Mobile?  I haven't received an update to the Android OS since last year, my Android version: 7.0 Nougut; Software version: k55020f.  If LG has stopped supporting this model phone, could there be some changes made for in the very near future to let owners of older model phones be notified via email to inform them that their phone is no longer going to be supported for updates or otherwise...#ThatWouldBeGreat ;)

Best Answer

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG-K550 or LG Stylo 2 Plus....?

Posted on 2019-04-23 16:13:08 Vote Up5Vote Down

LandAINC2000, The devices are still supported by LG, however, the frequency of updates and the type of updates can vary depending on the device and the carrier. If/when any new updates are available, you will be notified by the device.

Also, I don't believe a device ever stops being supported by a manufacturer, but the technology for the device can become outdated over time. Most times if the device is too outdated, the first notification is from the Play Store.

LandAINC2000

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

Be the first person to comment here!