Skip to Content

On Screen Monitor Help Please

I have a brand new  LG LG22M38D Monitor connected to my EVGA EVGA GeForce GTX 580 CLASSIFIED ULTRA, 3072MB graphic card via a DVI-D analog cable.

On Screen Monitor Help Please

Posted on 2017-12-19 04:07:20 LED Monitors Vote Up0Vote Down
I have a brand new  LG LG22M38D Monitor connected to my EVGA EVGA GeForce GTX 580 CLASSIFIED ULTRA, 3072MB graphic card via a DVI-D analog cable. The monitor works fine. I am using WIN7 64 bit. I installed the On Screen Monitor and it does not work. The entire right land lower part of the On Screen Monitor is transparent. I have called LG support twice (was hung up on the last call!). They are of NO help at all. I have installed it from the CD and also from the LG website. I was told on the last call that the On Screen Monitor does not work with a DVI-D connection. That is all that is supported on the monitor input connectors. The CD was shipped with the CD software. The technical description of the monitor says it supports On Screen Monitor.

How can I get the On Screen Monitor to work correctly. This is very frustrating. I asked for a second tier tech support and she said they don't have it. I asked for a U.S Tech Support agent and she said they don't have any!

Thanks, Bob.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: On Screen Monitor Help Please

AlexanderAlexander LG Moderator
    Posted on 2018-09-13 21:12:40 Vote Up0Vote Down
    @bobF, Good day,

What about split screen is not working? ope the windows you want to use, then click the program, click the display settings you wish to use.