Skip to Content

My LG G7 Thin Q will not connect to Android Auto

Hi there I have been having issues with my LG G7 where when I plug in my phone in my car using the USB that came with the phone the Android power system just keeps fluctuating back and forth you can't set it to any one thing on there, when you drop down on the Android system notification, it switches back and forth from file-sharing to USB charging.

My LG G7 Thin Q will not connect to Android Auto

Posted on 2019-05-08 14:20:26 Sprint Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Hi there I have been having issues with my LG G7 where when I plug in my phone in my car using the USB that came with the phone the Android power system just keeps fluctuating back and forth you can't set it to any one thing on there, when you drop down on the Android system notification, it switches back and forth from file-sharing to USB charging. I mean, it just keeps doing that and Android auto never gets recognized to be broadcast on my entertainment center screen. I have a sonata 2015 and prior to the LG G7, it connected and was working fine. I've been researching and tried many different things, uninstalling the app and reinstalling and clearing the cache. I even did the debugging, so I'm at my Wit's end cuz it was so convenient with my business. When I'm out on the road being able to still get communication and talk to people, handsfree and now it just dormant and then just out of the blue, after I've given up on it connecting, it will just start out of nowhere. Any help that you can provide I would greatly appreciate.

Be the first person to comment here!