Skip to Content

How to fix the notification limit of 5 notifications of the YouTube app on my Stylo 4

Hello, I been having this issue for 3 weeks now. Where is the YouTube app settings or even phone settings can I go to fix my notifications settings.

How to fix the notification limit of 5 notifications of the YouTube app on my Stylo 4

Posted on 2019-05-21 17:33:59 Mobile Vote Up0Vote Down
Hello, I been having this issue for 3 weeks now. Where is the YouTube app settings or even phone settings can I go to fix my notifications settings. As of right now, I have only 5 notifications as a set limit. I don't know why it a limit at 5 notifications. I have been having every new notification delete an older notification. I would like to receive them without them deleting older ones. My phone is an LG Stylo 4 running the latest Android Oreo and the latest YouTube update. Please tell me how I can change those settings.
As well Google deleted the post for the post on their forums. So I can tell this is a phone issue. I need help with this issue because I am a Youtuber that makes videos. I need my notifications. Someone please help.

Be the first person to comment here!