Skip to Content

LMV2031BD Microwave exhaust fan does not suck any air. Every speed sounds exactly the same?

First noticed that the different fan speeds all sounded the same.  No difference in low and max.....

LMV2031BD Microwave exhaust fan does not suck any air. Every speed sounds exactly the same?

Posted on 2019-05-22 22:44:42 Cooking Appliances Vote Up0Vote Down
First noticed that the different fan speeds all sounded the same.  No difference in low and max.....
Besides that it suck no air up into the exhaust.  It is supposed to exhaust into the room, but it is not even sucking anything to anywhere.  Had to fire the first repair clowns LG sent out since they did not seem to know anything about microwaves......did not know it could exhaust into the room?    Really?  Very disappointed with LG for sending repair clowns.   Sent them away today, when said they were coming at 1pm and showed up at almost 6pm, when the kitchen was already in use.   My roommate thinks microwave fans are useless anyway.  Am I wasting my time even having this looked into?  Does this microwave really have an effective exhaust fan?   I also hate to have a repair hack damage my brand new kitchen.
Tagged:

Be the first person to comment here!

This discussion has been closed.