Skip to Content

MS550 will not update to MS55020m!

I have tried every step out there to update my LG Stylo 2 Plus to the latest software, but it will not update, citing "Verification Issues." I have tried using the LG Bridge, hitting the power button and one of the volume buttons to only have it come back that my phone is corrupt?

MS550 will not update to MS55020m!

Posted on 2019-05-23 20:48:28 Unlocked Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
I have tried every step out there to update my LG Stylo 2 Plus to the latest software, but it will not update, citing "Verification Issues." I have tried using the LG Bridge, hitting the power button and one of the volume buttons to only have it come back that my phone is corrupt? I wiped it clean and tried it again, because I switched it from Metro PCS to Tracfone, as I wanted to give it to my senior citizen mother, and again.. nothing. I have kept up with updates on my phone until this last one, so I just don't understand what else could be wrong with the update. 
Any answers to this dilemma so I can update what was my phone that I have given to my mother so I know her phone is in optimal working condition? 

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: MS550 will not update to MS55020m!

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-06-14 17:24:48 Vote Up0Vote Down
    rushfan3, you would need an active Metro PCS SIM to update the device to MS55020m.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!