Skip to Content

Loud, ear-piercing beeping during calls

This problem has been ongoing for the entire time I've owned this phone (LG Stylo 2 Plus on the MetroPCS by T-Mobile network), a couple of years.

Loud, ear-piercing beeping during calls

Posted on 2019-06-09 22:46:41 edited June 9 T-Mobile Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
This problem has been ongoing for the entire time I've owned this phone (LG Stylo 2 Plus on the MetroPCS by T-Mobile network), a couple of years. I'll be in the middle of talking on the phone and a series of incredibly loud beeps starts. It seems to come out of nowhere. Sometimes it only happens once or twice and stops for the rest of the call, sometimes it doesn't beep at all, other times it beeps relentlessly. I can't stress enough how ear-piercingly loud and high pitched the beeps are, regardless of the volume the phone is set to. The person I'm talking to does not hear the beeps. I've looked around online a bit and I see that people with other phones and on other services have the same problem, but nobody seems to have an answer as to why it happens and how to stop it. Anyone else going through this? Any ideas??

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Loud, ear-piercing beeping during calls

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-06-12 19:57:15 Vote Up0Vote Down
    lostmermaid707, is the device on the charger when this beeping happens or connected to wireless headset? Are you using the Phone app  or a 3rd party app?  

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!