Skip to Content

Poor call quality

Here is the issue I am having.  I purchased a Stylo 4.  Since day one I have had an issue with the call quality when using the phone app.  When using Bluetooth on…

Poor call quality

Posted on 2019-06-13 15:35:17 edited June 2019 Cell Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
Here is the issue I am having.  I purchased a Stylo 4.  Since day one I have had an issue with the call quality when using the phone app.  When using Bluetooth on a call, there is a staticky/crackling sound when the other person talks.  And the background noise from there end created really bad crackling/staticky sound.  Now this only happens when using the phone app and using Blutooth.  If I use wired headphones or just talk through the hand set there is no crackling or static.  Also when calling someone using Bluetooth using a web based app like WhatsApp, there is no static or crackling.  I have already sent my phone in once to be repaired and it came back with speaker/receiver replaced but the problem is still there.  I am so aggravated with this.  Does anyone have any experience with this? 

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Poor call quality

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-06-14 17:18:20 Vote Up0Vote Down
    RedWingFan, what type of Bluetooth are you using?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

RedWingFanRedWingFan Member
    Posted on 2019-06-15 12:09:56 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have tried 3 different headphones.  LG, Skullcandy and Insignia.  
  • Reply Title Icon

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-06-24 15:14:18 Vote Up0Vote Down
    RedWingFan, can you provide the 3rd party apps you've had success with along with the software version from your device? I will have to get this escalated since the device has already been sent in for service.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!