Skip to Content

Superuser

LG used to have a page dedicated to giving instructions/support for rooting their mobile devices.

Superuser

Posted on 2019-06-15 19:04:28 Mobile Vote Up0Vote Down
LG used to have a page dedicated to giving instructions/support for rooting their mobile devices. Though I've found said page, the LG G7ThinQ is not supported :( I'm working on a large scale automation project (for personal use, and completely leagal lol) that I want to control from my phone, but I need superuser permission and I don't trust the internet. Does anyone know a way to gain superuser control on the G7 ThinQ LM-G710TM? I'm exhausted from scouring the net with no reliable leads, and I really don't want to have to buy another phone.... I've  always like LG devices primarily because they've always supported rooting their devices.  as trivial as it sounds, the lack of support is the exact sort of thing that would cause me to buy from another company. I like customizability. I don't like being chained down or told how I should operate my own virtual domain. If anyone has any leads, please help. I'm desperate. I'm almost to the point that I'm just going to try some random rooting website, and if it doesn't work, or I brick my phone, I'm just going to buy from another manufacturer. Yes, having Superuser privileges is that important.

Be the first person to comment here!

This discussion has been closed.