Skip to Content

does not connect to set-top box

I just bought this lg smart tv  um7300pua series and i'm unable to get it to connect to my uverse cable box.

LG’s Community Forum is getting better! Over the next few days you may see and experience inaccessibility or changes to the forum as we conduct required maintenance and make functional improvements.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience. As always, thank you for choosing LG!

does not connect to set-top box

Posted on 2019-06-17 00:09:10 TV/Audio/Video Vote Up0Vote Down
I just bought this lg smart tv  um7300pua series and i'm unable to get it to connect to my uverse cable box. I go through device connector and get to the screen where is says it must be 3 feet or closer and everything. I press next and get "A temporary issue has occurred. Please try again later." I've tried connecting it to HDMI 1 and HDMI 2 (arc) and still does not work. I am hard wired to my internet also and have no trouble with that. The tv came with the "magic remote". 
Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: does not connect to set-top box

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-06-18 17:38:22 Vote Up0Vote Down
    1navyguy, would you have the ability to connect to Wi-Fi network and try going through the Device Connector again?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!