Skip to Content

Solved! Found the DVR forward button to control your cable box with your Magic Remote!

I own the 2019 LG Nano SM 9000 TV that has Magic Remote #AN-MR19BA. I have Spectrum Cable as my cable provider.

Solved! Found the DVR forward button to control your cable box with your Magic Remote!

Posted on 2019-06-19 23:13:24 TV/Audio/Video Accessories Vote Up0Vote Down

I own the 2019 LG Nano SM 9000 TV that has Magic Remote #AN-MR19BA. I have Spectrum Cable as my cable provider. There is a way to use your Magic remote to fast forward, record, rewind and more for your taped DVR shows.  Look at your remote and directly under the #9 button you will see ... (which is 3 white dots).  Hit that button and all of your DVR problems will be solved. Also you can use this to fast forward, rewind and pause and record Live TV. A pop up menu will appear that has every feature needed to control your cable box DVR and Live TV. Also to bring up the Spectrum guide and your DVR menu. Click the large round button right or left arrows on the select button. This feature will make your guide open and close. Of course LG didn't make it easy for anyone to find all this. But I did! Hopefully you will be able to too!

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Solved! Found the DVR forward button to control your cable box with your Magic Remote!

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-06-20 17:25:15 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Starlike7, thanks for the information.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!