Skip to Content

SL10YG - Initial WiFi Setup

Hello, new to the community and the LG Soundbar world.  I need some help getting the a new SL10YG to connect with WiFi.  The manual states the only way to set up WiFi is through the Google Home app which I have tried numerous times and on several different phones and can not find the soundbar to configure it.  I have spent over an hour on the phone and 30 minutes on LG's online Chat and neither person seemed to have a clue what the SL10YG is, much less troubleshoot it.

SL10YG - Initial WiFi Setup

Posted on 2019-06-30 05:33:37 Sound Bars & SoundPlates Vote Up0Vote Down
Hello, new to the community and the LG Soundbar world.  I need some help getting the a new SL10YG to connect with WiFi.  The manual states the only way to set up WiFi is through the Google Home app which I have tried numerous times and on several different phones and can not find the soundbar to configure it. 

I have spent over an hour on the phone and 30 minutes on LG's online Chat and neither person seemed to have a clue what the SL10YG is, much less troubleshoot it.

Thanks in advance,
Jud
Tagged:

1 REPLIES

• Reply Title Icon

RE: SL10YG - Initial WiFi Setup

MPM22783MPM22783 Member
    Posted on 2019-07-01 23:52:12 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I'm having the same issue. Stuck on HDMI 2 and anytime I try to do something other than change volume it says "Please Wait." I wait and then it says "Good Bye" and shuts off. Not exactly instilling confidence in LG products when spending $1000 for a soundbar. Google Home does not find the soundbar. Have tried 4 different phones.