Skip to Content

Can't reconnect my AC unit with the Smart Thinq app

hello we bought 4 wall units (PM09SP). When they were installed by the technician I added them to the Smart Thinq app.

Can't reconnect my AC unit with the Smart Thinq app

neoneo
Posted on 2019-07-08 09:44:57 Through the Wall Vote Up0Vote Down
hello

we bought 4 wall units (PM09SP). When they were installed by the technician I added them to the Smart Thinq app. Last Monday the one in my bedroom wasn't recongniszed by the app. I deleted it from the app and tried to reinstall it. When retrying it always wants to connect to  LGE_AC-3a-8c-11 wifi and not to my home network. I need to fill in a password for the LGE_AC-3a-8c-11. Could you give me the password?  We already unpluged it. The only thing that happens is that the wifi symbol stops blinking on the unit because I can't shut it down with the remote. I shut off the blue tooth onf my phone. Removed the app from my phone and reinstalled it. Tried to log in via FB, Google and made an account via Smart Thinq. No luck. I've got an android phone -Samsung Galaxy J7. The unit can be operated with the remote.

Can somebody give me feedback?

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Can't reconnect my AC unit with the Smart Thinq app

runningfarmerrunningfarmer Member
    Posted on 2019-09-03 14:59:14 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Did you find the problem? I can't connect bet using a hot spot with 2.4 GHz. Its a commercial unit and LG won't talk to me.