Skip to Content

How to use Bluetooth on the 55UM7300PUA

First, it would be nice if there were a complete users manual for this TV somewhere online, but as best I can tell there isn't.

How to use Bluetooth on the 55UM7300PUA

Posted on 2019-07-09 00:28:05 TV/Audio/Video Vote Up0Vote Down
First, it would be nice if there were a complete users manual for this TV somewhere online, but as best I can tell there isn't. This unit is listed as being Bluetooth compatible. All I want to know are the precise steps I will need to switch to BT sound while watching. Is there a control on the remote? Can it be done without manually having to go to the unit itself? I want to be able to pair it with AirPods. When it is paired does it automatically turn off the sound and switch it to Bluetooth? 
Tagged:

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: How to use Bluetooth on the 55UM7300PUA

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-09 16:04:24 Vote Up0Vote Down

Davidra, there is not a complete owners manual online, however, the TV does have a tab called "Connection Guide" built in to the TV in the Home Dashboard, this would cover everything more in depth. Connecting to wireless headphones would require you selecting Bluetooth under sound out and searching for the AirPods.

The sound would switch automatically, once you select the Bluetooth device. This would have to be performed manually every time, only if sound out type is switched, there isn't a button you can press on the remote for it to switch automatically.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!