Skip to Content

Refrigerator with no power.

I called LG on the 2nd of July because my refrigerator has no power.  Mind you I just went shopping I have a family of 12, I spent $400.00 worth of food in my refrigerator.

Refrigerator with no power.

Posted on 2019-07-10 14:31:57 Refrigerators Vote Up0Vote Down

I called LG on the 2nd of July because my refrigerator has no power.  Mind you I just went shopping I have a family of 12, I spent $400.00 worth of food in my refrigerator. They tell me the technician will not be able to come out until July 10 from 8-5.  OK I understand this its 4th of July week.  I'm thinking crap happens we will make it work.  So we go out at 8:00 pm and spend another $200.00 (that I don't have) on a room refrigerator so that my family can keep our everyday things cold.  Put everything else in a ice-chest (that we have to pay more money on, because we have to buy ice every day).  Lost about half of the food that we just purchased.  We live in New Mexico and the daily temperature is 110 degrees.  So now I am out about $500.00 (Thant I don't have).  I purchased your fancy refrigerator brand new.  (First time I was ever able to purchase a brand new refrigerator). Thinking it's OK it's really nice and will last my large family a long time. Was I wrong it went out less than a year.   On top of that I bought your product once again a LG dishwasher this also was a fancy dishwasher it goes out less than a month.  It took your technician 3 weeks to fix that.  I didn't complain because it was just an inconvenience not having a dishwasher.   But a refrigerator is something you need to have.  What happen to customer service?  What happen to products that we work hard to have lasting years?  The only thing they can do for me is keep scheduling a technician who maybe can fix my product.  I'm sorry but that is bull!!!!!! LG is a poor product!  Nothing but problems.  If the can back up their product than they need to get out of this business. 

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Refrigerator with no power.

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-10 17:10:34 Vote Up0Vote Down
    RoseCain, please message me your phone number used to contact LG. I will have your case reviewed.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!