Skip to Content

Pizza bottom not browning

My first LG oven and I have tried making frozen and fresh pizza.

Pizza bottom not browning

Posted on 2019-07-12 00:00:46 Cooking Appliances Vote Up0Vote Down
My first LG oven and I have tried making frozen and fresh pizza. However after the cooking time is done the top is melted and cooked but the underneath is pale white. I have moved the rack, try regular bake, convection bake, lower the temp, with a pan, without a pan, and I ran diagnostic thinking lower element was out. However it said it couldn't find a problem. So I am out of ideas.
Tagged:

3 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Pizza bottom not browning

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-12 16:43:25 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Theswedking, what is the model number to your LG Oven?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

SilverthornSilverthorn Member
    Posted on 2019-07-12 19:38:27 Vote Up0Vote Down
    We had the same problem with LG.  The oven on the new range would not cook food properly. LG has been giving us a runaround for almost a year.  Several technician visits, the tech told them the oven is bad and needed returned.  LG continued to send techs out with the same result.  We have not had a functional oven since new.  Now LG says they will pick it up and in one to two months we will get a refund for some of what we spent on it.  And in the meantime we can either do without a range or go out and spend another $2000.00 to buy another one.  Customer service has been the worst experience I have ever dealt with.  We have always been fans of LG since it was Lucky Goldstar.  But the first time we needed customer service it has been a disaster.  We unfortunately will never buy or recommend LG again because of this.  And LG doesn't care if the customer is unhappy.
  • Reply Title Icon

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-15 14:36:55 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Silverthorn, please message me your contact information and I will have this reviewed.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!