Skip to Content

LG V40 ThinQ

When checking how to clean the cache of my LG V40 ThinQ, I found the instructions by using the System Recovery Menu.  I can easily get to the System Recovery Menu and highlight the Wipe Cache option with the volume down button.  Then select it by pushing the power button.  What I get on screen is the green Android man icon on his back with a door on his belly open.  Below him is the word Error.  Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong.  I have found that when a phone starts acting funny, wiping the cache can be helpful.  Thanks in advance,  Dr.

LG V40 ThinQ

Posted on 2019-07-13 17:15:42 Verizon Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
When checking how to clean the cache of my LG V40 ThinQ, I found the instructions by using the System Recovery Menu.  I can easily get to the System Recovery Menu and highlight the Wipe Cache option with the volume down button.  Then select it by pushing the power button.  What I get on screen is the green Android man icon on his back with a door on his belly open.  Below him is the word Error.  Could you please tell me what I'm doing wrong.  I have found that when a phone starts acting funny, wiping the cache can be helpful.  Thanks in advance,
 Dr. Mark W. Helfand 

Be the first person to comment here!