Skip to Content

LG V50 Battery Drain Extremely Severe!!!

Hello ,  Have only had the LgV50 for about a month  and with everyday "normal" usage the Battery is discharging noticeably and Annoyingly  at very Fast Rate & it's taking   a proportionally longer time to achieve a full charge either via Wireless Qi charger or USB-C qualcomm QC 3.0..

LG V50 Battery Drain Extremely Severe!!!

Posted on 2019-07-13 18:33:31 Smart ThinQ Vote Up0Vote Down
Hello ,
 Have only had the LgV50 for about a month  and with everyday "normal" usage the Battery is discharging noticeably and Annoyingly  at very Fast Rate & it's taking   a proportionally longer time to achieve a full charge either via Wireless Qi charger or USB-C qualcomm QC 3.0.. Any Ideas, Suggestions/ Lg Known issues? Firmware update pending? 

I say this in comparison to the Lg G8 , which I also own & Use  & have been using even more as it's been much more expectedly  Steady with  it Battery & Power Management ...both have almost the same identical installs of apps & preferred  settings etc . 
Thank you 

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG V50 Battery Drain Extremely Severe!!!

RicoshijinRicoshijin Member
    Posted on 2019-08-13 13:40:22 Vote Up5Vote Down
    Everytime I get a new phone I download the app called "Advance repair battery" green app icon. It checks the battery and fixes the issue. Maybe that might work for you. 
    JamalofLG
  • Reply Title Icon

RE: LG V50 Battery Drain Extremely Severe!!!

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-08-13 17:16:25 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Toñio_m , I would also recommend checking the battery usage in the settings on the device for a breakdown. How quick is the device dying? 

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!