Skip to Content

Can someone please help me?

I have LG G Pad 8.0, and this thing showed up a while ago.

Can someone please help me?

Posted on 2019-07-16 12:01:22 Tablets Vote Up0Vote Down
I have LG G Pad 8.0, and this thing showed up a while ago. I just want to know what does this mean since I dont understand korean and how will I deal with this... 

Best Answer

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Can someone please help me?

Posted on 2019-07-16 13:13:43 edited July 16 Vote Up5Vote Down
    This is a firmware thing.  Make sure you research this more though - I don't want to be the cause of your device bricking.

"910k B50" is the only English I could see, so I bing'd "lg gpad 8.0 910K B50" and this was one of the hits:

From the URL:
    https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/1961235-firmware-update-is-stuck
    Another way is to press the Power and Volume Down buttons together for about 10 seconds. Continue holding when the screen turns blank. After a few second, it will reboot with the LG logo shown on the screen. (S1)
    At this point, release the Power button but continue pressing down the Volume Down button. The device will continue to reboot until normal screen comes on.
    However, if you release both buttons after stage (S1), the device will go back to Firmware Update screen again.

Seemax009

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

Seemax009Seemax009 Member
    Posted on 2019-07-16 14:08:17 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I see. I tried the instructions on the link, the said result is actually what happened. Do you have any idea what is this firmware update for? 
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2019-07-22 13:57:11 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I don't know, sorry.  While I am a GPad III user, I don't really follow the updates.  (Life is too busy.)