Skip to Content

LG 60UJ6300 Smart TV

I have a LG 60UJ6300 Smart TV that has been serviced and I bought two sound bars and the digital optical output will cut out after a few minutes and the only way to turn the port back on is to turn the internal speakers back on and then switch it back to the digital output.

LG 60UJ6300 Smart TV

Posted on 2019-07-18 00:53:21 TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
I have a LG 60UJ6300 Smart TV that has been serviced and I bought two sound bars and the digital optical output will cut out after a few minutes and the only way to turn the port back on is to turn the internal speakers back on and then switch it back to the digital output.  If I try the HDMI ARC port it last longer but the sound bar will switch back from Bluetooth to HDMI ARC and Bluetooth then back to HDMI ARC.  I don’t under stand what is going on.  I have tried a LG sound bar and know I have a Polk with Alexa built in.  Please help

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG 60UJ6300 Smart TV

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-18 15:58:34 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Gprogrammer38, disconnect all the devices from the TV and perform and A/V reset. You would need to exit all menus and apps then pressing the MUTE button 3 times on the LG remote. THIS WILL RESTORE ALL PICTURE AND SOUND SETTINGS BACK TO THE FACTORY DEFAULT. Reconnect the devices and try again to see if the problem continues. 

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!