Skip to Content

Internet operating system

When I first got TV (OLED 65C7P) I chose to use the internet as a computer and now I want to restore it back to how it originally was (It was as a mobile device).

Internet operating system

EdVEdV
Posted on 2019-07-18 20:06:15 OLED TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
When I first got TV (OLED 65C7P) I chose to use the internet as a computer and now I want to restore it back to how it originally was (It was as a mobile device). I have tried to reset the entire. TV but that did not work. Does anyone know what I can do?

5 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Internet operating system

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-18 20:30:53 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    EdV, are you referring to the web browser on the TV? If so, what was done to change it?
    EdV

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

EdVEdV Member
    Posted on 2019-07-18 23:12:15 Vote Up0Vote Down
    When I first got it it gave me an option for the internet to be like a normal computer or STAY as a mobile browser and I unfortunately chose to remove the mobile operating system and now it browses soley as a PC. I want to restore the internet to the original mobile operating system it came with.
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2019-07-22 16:47:54 Vote Up-5Vote Down
    EdV, I would recommend resetting the TV to the initial settings. I'm not showing anything in the settings of the web browser or the TV itself to change that option.
    EdV

• Reply Title Icon

EdVEdV Member
    Posted on 2019-07-22 22:07:15 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have tried that multiple times, everything restores back but the internet! Any other suggests on who would know?
  • Reply Title Icon

Posted on 2019-07-24 17:41:58 Vote Up0Vote Down

Resetting to the initial settings changes everything in the TV to its out of the box settings except for the firmware of the unit. Would you be able to provide a picture of the browser?