Skip to Content

Finish Peeling

We bought a new construction house less than a year ago with LG black stainless appliances.  I just noticed that the finish is peeling off near the corner handle of the stove  and is just starting the same on the microwave near the bottom of the handle.

Finish Peeling

Posted on 2019-07-18 21:03:47 edited July 18 Help & Troubleshooting Vote Up0Vote Down
We bought a new construction house less than a year ago with LG black stainless appliances.  I just noticed that the finish is peeling off near the corner handle of the stove  and is just starting the same on the microwave near the bottom of the handle. Now I am fearful the dishwasher and fridge will be next! I have only cleaned as recommended...being extra careful and actually almost never had to clean the stove there anyway.   From other complaints it has to be some kind of manufacturing flaw...Why is this happening? How can this be fixed?  No one wants peeling appliances in an open concept house or anywhere!

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Finish Peeling

Goody2ShoesGoody2Shoes LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-22 18:14:05 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Please reach out to our customer support team via Facebook www.facebook.com/LGUSSupport or Twitter @LGUSSupport
    Customer service would be happy to help!