Skip to Content

Same as above didn't mean to post twice read the top one

I really do believemy phone has been hacked into i downloaded this app maybe three weeks ago from the Google play store called YayPrints on my other lg stylo…

Same as above didn't mean to post twice read the top one

Posted on 2019-07-19 02:43:43 edited July 19 Cell Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
I really do believemy phone has been hacked into i downloaded this app maybe three weeks ago from the Google play store called YayPrints on my other lg stylo phone after going through the app and connected my PayPal information i then realized it was a virus and my Google account and paypal i no longer had access to i quickly uninstalled the app but by then i believe it was to late entirely but what makes things even wired after trying too do everything to get back into my account that had be hacked into i was told by someone from Google that if i got another email then i could recovery the old account so i did that but unfortunately as soon as i put that email into the account into that Google account the password was changed instantly and i was once again locked out of my Google account i decided then to try changing my phone number so that i could just start a whole new Google account but as soon as i master reset my phone and entered the information to create the account i instantly became locked out of my entire phone i searched i searched on YouTube for two days trying to trying to figure out how i can bypass the lockscreen code that was placed on my phone keeping me out during this time I've contacted my service provider who sent me to the retail location to see if they could fix the problem please be reminded that I've been calling them telling them of the virus since it has taken place and they did change my number so after allowing the representative to access the phone she decided that i could get the warranty and get the same phone but however i would be having the same exact number before the new phone even arrived i was not receiving any calls or text messages my phone presses buttons on its on and my calls would be forwarded to someone other then the people I'm trying to call finally my new phonecame and the number is the exact same and I'm still having the same problems but i have created a new Google account and this phone has 262 apos already installed and i only had it for 6 days I've been told that these apps came already on the phone but my phone does strangers things and the antivirus app that i installed does not work not only that lookout security doesn't function properly as well i believe this thing has taken over ever network that's in my home i just need someone to help me get this off my phone so i can g

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Same as above didn't mean to post twice read the top one

CandyCane87CandyCane87 Member
    Posted on 2019-07-19 02:54:22 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Here are the apps that they say are installed and my internal storage can someone please help me