Skip to Content

Pleeeeeeeaase help

Hello I have called in. Our 3 year old unit has stopped cooling. Both sides and of course ice maker has stopped working.

Pleeeeeeeaase help

Posted on 2019-07-19 23:01:57 Refrigerators Vote Up0Vote Down
Hello I have called in. Our 3 year old unit has stopped cooling. Both sides and of course ice maker has stopped working. I am waiting for a call back from an associate I talked to with an approval number. He said he would call back within an hour. After reading all the comments I’m worried he won’t call back. Our 3 year old unit was awesome when it worked. I’m very sad it stopped working so quickly. We had a repairman our already because I didn’t know about the 5 year parts and labor. He says it’s condenser, compressor and dryer tube. I would like you to find out what the approval number is so I can schedule a repair ASAP. I have already lost most food and all the freezer door. Hundreds of dollars of meat. Can you please help by getting my approval number and a repair scheduled as soon as possible. My model number is LSXS26326S/00 and the serial number is 511MRFP04795. My phone number is 512-680-8485. Please contact me back immediately to resolve this issue. I really appreciate it. Thanks. Lissa Bentley 

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Pleeeeeeeaase help

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-31 19:26:32 Vote Up0Vote Down
    lisbentley, were you able to get this resolved?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!