Skip to Content

How to load clothes in front-load

Hello, I had a specific question on how to load clothes inside the washer.

How to load clothes in front-load

Posted on 2019-07-22 02:00:35 Washers Vote Up0Vote Down
Hello,

I had a specific question on how to load clothes inside the washer. In your manual on page 17 for model WM3700HWA, you list a very specific manner on which to load clothes. I am just wondering how one would load three jeans and three tshirts in this manner? Do I have to fold the jeans? What about tshirts? I am just not clear on how exactly to follow the directions. I hope you can help with this. Thank you.

I have attached the page from instructions. The manner in which to load clothes is shown at the very bottom of the attached page.

2 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: How to load clothes in front-load

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-22 20:31:48 Vote Up0Vote Down
    pansyredbud, you would not have to fold items such as jeans and shirts when loading the washer. you would just toss them in making sure there is enough room for the items to circulate.

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!

• Reply Title Icon

RE: How to load clothes in front-load

pansyredbudpansyredbud Member
    Posted on 2019-07-22 20:37:56 edited July 22 Vote Up0Vote Down
    JamalofLG, I am just trying to understand how to load in the manner LG's manual states. Trying to follow it somewhat helps me lower vibration. So I believe following it property will help reduce vibration even further.

If it weren't important, LG would not have included this loading method in the manual.