Skip to Content

LGB6 stopped displaying video

Greetings forum, Earlier today, my B6 stopped displaying video through all inputs via HDMI. My cable box, PC would not display a signal.

LGB6 stopped displaying video

Posted on 2018-01-04 04:39:30 OLED TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
Greetings forum,

Earlier today, my B6 stopped displaying video through all inputs via HDMI. My cable box, PC would not display a signal. Apps used through the TV, both Netflix and YouTube would load the main screen but it would not pursue any further than that. I tried shutting off my TV, unplugging it, disabled 'Quick Start', turned TV back on and still no video display or any working Apps. I proceeded to do a factory reset, thankfully that rectified the issue. I would only like to state the issue and how to solve it, but would like for LG to take note of the problem. If anybody from LG support reads this, please look into this or someone point me into the right direction on how I would notify them on this matter. I hope this isn't reoccuring, I have had this TV for 13 months with minimal issue. I would hate to go through resetting my TV again and doing my calibration on some settings. 

James C.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LGB6 stopped displaying video

CraigLGCraigLG Member
    Posted on 2018-11-21 20:30:01 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I am sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your B6.  It appears that you have performed the normal troubleshooting and hopefully that has resolved your issue but, if you are still having an issue, please contact our Customer Support Team at 800-243-0000 for additional troubleshooting or to discuss service options.  Thank you.