Skip to Content

WM2250CW drains but still leaves water behind

I have a WM2250CW front load washer. We recently moved and started getting the de error code after the cycled would stop in the middle of the rinse cycle.

WM2250CW drains but still leaves water behind

Posted on 2019-07-27 19:15:11 Washers Vote Up0Vote Down
 I have a WM2250CW front load washer. We recently moved and started getting the de error code after the cycled would stop in the middle of the rinse cycle. Figured out we were overloading it somehow. 

Now a few of our loads have come out stinky. I ran a quick spin cycle that will drain out a little water. Clothes were still stinky. No water came out of the small drain tube in the front, but as soon as I began to take out the filter, water started pouring out. I'm not sure why the water wouldn't have come out the drain hose or tube since nothing is kinked. Could there be a clog? The washer drains but still leaves behind water??

I did trouble shoot and thought I may have been putting too much liquid detergent resulting in too many suds, but I ran a rinse and spin cycle alone and I still have water remaining which is not visible in the tub. Help!

1 Comments