Skip to Content

LG Stylo 4

why does LGs warranty say it covers the LG Stylo 4 and accessories and dont.

LG Stylo 4

Posted on 2019-07-29 02:01:57 T-Mobile Phones Vote Up0Vote Down
why does LGs warranty say it covers the LG Stylo 4 and accessories and dont. I was told they only cover the phone the battery and the charger cord but not the Stylus when its clearly a accessory to the phone it was bought with the phone as a part of the phone not sepreate it goes inside the phone and even has its own settings for it in settings it reminds u to put it back in when ur done so u dont lose it . That would be considered a accessory to the phone therefore should be covered because there is clearly a flaw in the design it should not break in half where the plastic meets the metal just by using it not gripping it or anything it. I feel like it should be covered because it is part of the phone but is not made durable at all ive read alot of complaints saying the same thing on how it broke. i coumdnt even order one from the LG site come to find out its a freaking headache trying to replace the one that broke. You have ti order online and hope it works and fits in your phone because most dont. It took mine over a month to get here and i havent had it a week and if the damn thing didnt just snap in have drawing a wallpaper. 

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: LG Stylo 4

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-07-29 14:50:12 Vote Up10Vote Down
    loveurhunny, I would not have an explanation as to why it isn't covered under warranty. However, please message me you information and I will see what we can do to assist with getting a replacement pen out to you.
    loveurhunnyMaggie76

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!