Skip to Content

I would like to know if rolling this portable AC from room to room requires water drainage first?

It is model LP1017WSR .  In stationary use no drainage is necessary however Item 6 on page 7 of the Owner's manual states "BOTTOM DRAIN PORT" then "Before moving the air conditioner, drain the internal water in the collection tank completely using the bottom drain port.  I believe this refers to moving it to another location as opposed to rolling it from one room to another.

I would like to know if rolling this portable AC from room to room requires water drainage first?

Posted on 2019-08-02 20:41:27 Portable Vote Up0Vote Down
It is model LP1017WSR .  In stationary use no drainage is necessary however Item 6 on page 7 of the Owner's manual states "BOTTOM DRAIN PORT" then "Before moving the air conditioner, drain the internal water in the collection tank completely using the bottom drain port.  I believe this refers to moving it to another location as opposed to rolling it from one room to another. Thanks for any clarification you can provide. 

1 REPLIES

• Reply Title Icon

RE: I would like to know if rolling this portable AC from room to room requires water drainage first?

prespres Member
    Posted on 2019-08-02 20:58:17 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I confirmed with support on the phone this refers to transport from one location to another and not room to room.
This discussion has been closed.