Skip to Content

Features i would like to see back in future Flagships smartphones

I have been a loyal LG user for quite sometime and I don't see myself leaving this  innova… manufacturer.

Features i would like to see back in future Flagships smartphones

Posted on 2019-08-12 14:49:23 edited August 2019 Mobile Vote Up0Vote Down
I have been a loyal LG user for quite sometime and I don't see myself leaving this  innova… manufacturer. I could remember well searching for a smartphone and met upon the LG G4 for it difference. The volume rucker on the LG G4 was really unique and WISH I could see that volume rucker feature back as a NON clickable, glass/ceramic look (color matching the scanner),same top and bottom(non clickable)  with finger print scanner in the middle (Again,colored matching the phone). Adding back IR Blaster would be REALLY COOL ;D and since removing the LED light, let the screen edges or some color traveling patterns across (Vertical or Horizontal options) the screen WHEN the screen is black from Top left to Top right, Bottom left to Bottom right, Top to Bottom or Left to Right (NOTICABLE, make the notification light customizable like lightning strike, wind flow, water running and more pattern). 

* I would like to see a bigger picture. HDR10+ with dolby vision, 90hz refresh rate , 48mp with 4 cameras, and 2 front facing cameras ( one either with a 24mp or 16mp) : D,bigger battery,4k display (optional),a more UNIQUE floating bar secondary screen options as I mentioned in a previous discussion, a STYLUS added to the V series devices along with all I mentioned above which hardcore fans like about LG unique looks and feature. With these features added and knowing all android phones are beginning to look similar spec-wise, looks and features, it would definitely be cool to see LG Take on some changes/features and keeping the LG G8 gestures as other option built-in the phone features. It will surely be a talk about which I doubt going happen but it is what it is.

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: Features i would like to see back in future Flagships smartphones

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-08-14 19:34:43 Vote Up0Vote Down
    GrimreAperx11, thanks for the feedback. I will have the suggestions submitted.  

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!