Skip to Content

43" LG UHD TV Model 43UK6200PUA

Just bought this brand new over a week ago and it's still under warranty....I've noticed that the upper left and middle part of my screen looks like the material behind the screen may have a wrinkle in it which is causing me to notice it in the picture quality when I'm watching it....I've messed with all the picture options and can't seem to get it to go away....Any idea what may have caused this?

43" LG UHD TV Model 43UK6200PUA

Posted on 2019-08-17 18:38:24 4K Ultra HD TVs Vote Up0Vote Down
Just bought this brand new over a week ago and it's still under warranty....I've noticed that the upper left and middle part of my screen looks like the material behind the screen may have a wrinkle in it which is causing me to notice it in the picture quality when I'm watching it....I've messed with all the picture options and can't seem to get it to go away....Any idea what may have caused this? A manufacturer defect or damage during shipping? I have reached out to LG and requested in home repair just waiting for a response from them... Any info would be greatly appreciated as I can't seem to find any info about this issue on the internet....Thanks in advance!

EJ

1 Comments

• Reply Title Icon

RE: 43" LG UHD TV Model 43UK6200PUA

JamalofLGJamalofLG LG Moderator
    Posted on 2019-08-21 15:52:39 Vote Up0Vote Down
    EJoeyF1974, can you provide a photo of screen showing the spot for review?

Did this resolve your problem? Let everyone know by selecting "Helpful"!